Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hair products and haircut to use to grow curly hair long?
08-07-2015, 06:56 PM
What hair products and haircut to use to grow curly hair long?
Hi, I currently have wavy hair almost on the verge of coiled, about 3-4 inches in length and I want to grow it out. I've had short hair all my life and wanted to grow it out, most likely into a man bun. The more it grows, the more comments I get on how dumb it's looking.

Is there anything you could advise to put in it to help it look less ridiculous? Or how should I get it styled so it looks halfway decent. I wear a hat as much as possible but still attend school and can't wear them then.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: What hair products and haircut to use to grow curly hair long?
Did you have any luck with help on this issue?
I'm new to this forum, and I can't do much here, I don't know how to get help Tongue I can't even post my original post here.
09-07-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: What hair products and haircut to use to grow curly hair long?
Hi, I'm new here and as you see I'm a lady. The reason why I'm here is because my husband has curly hair and he does not have time to go to forums like this one to learn how to take care of his curly hair. So I do that for him and I learnt something already, thank you.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone please tell what kind of haircut this is? thedelakore 0 127 11-12-2016 09:37 PM
Last Post: thedelakore
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 1,195 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 316 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 290 10-18-2016 01:17 PM