Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hair product would work the best for me? 0 0
What hair product would work the best for me?
08-31-2017, 02:50 PM
What hair product would work the best for me?
Hello. I'm a 17 years old teenager and i've never used any kind of hair products but shampoo. But now i really want to try some for school and maybe some more formal occasions and that's why i came here for a pinch of sensible advise. I have rather straight, medium-sized hairstyle (here are some photos: http:// imgur.com/a/ywE60 ----- i removed space because of the blockade) and that's the hair i would like to get (http: //imgur.com/a/YVMuc ----- space removed)
Could you please tell me what products would suit my hairstyle the most and maybe some advises about my haircut that would lead my looks to the one i want to get. Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: What hair product would work the best for me?
Hey! I would try starting with some pastes I reckon, and see what result you get when you apply to damp hair. Check out this product chart which might help.

I'd say the only thing to do though is trial and error... try on dry hair, blowdried, blowdry after putting it in, and of course try other styles of product too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What kind of product do I need? Mikel79 0 303 03-20-2018 04:13 AM
Last Post: Mikel79
  Best product for fine, dense, greying hair. Vizard 0 542 07-18-2017 06:38 AM
Last Post: Vizard
  Most Natural FEELING Hair Styling Product popp91 0 610 05-28-2017 09:34 AM
Last Post: popp91
Sad Need product suggestions for light straight hair! XSV21 0 427 05-09-2017 01:35 PM
Last Post: XSV21