Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hair product to get this hairstyle of Taeyang from Big Bang?
09-02-2015, 11:41 AM
What hair product to get this hairstyle of Taeyang from Big Bang?
First of all, hi! I been reading the forum for a long time, and i just created an account! Now to the point.

I really like how the hair of Taeyang (Dong Young-bae) from Big Bang looks, what could help me achieve the same look and hairstyle of Taeyang?

I have some pictures but forum says this:

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:

You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 50 posts. But your post count is just 0 posts.

The hairstyle that I'm referring to is his 2015 one, pink and slicked back with the sides falling, and it looks like its always kind of wet, i hope you can find it and understand what im talking about.

If it matters my hair used to be wavy to curly. I straightened my curly wavy hair with a keratin treatment, and i think my hair is around the same length as the hair of Taeyang. Also my hair is thin and i have a lot of density.

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 295 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 477 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA
  What type of product did he use? oasnap 1 438 04-19-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy
  Product needed for growing wavy hair streaks of wavy 0 318 04-17-2016 11:21 AM
Last Post: streaks of wavy