Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
What do you think of this kids mullet hairstyle?
01-27-2015, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015 10:00 AM by Machado.)
What do you think of this kids mullet hairstyle?
I dunno about you guys but check out this kids mullet hairstyle. Do you think mullets should really be kids hairstyles? looks funked up imo and not the kind of hair a little kid should have... but maybe some of you think a mulleted hair head is fine for a kid. What do you guys think? 2 redneck??

O/T here where i live i have heard this type of mullet called a skunk cut hairstyle

[Image: nVJqnSl.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: What do you think of this kids mullet hairstyle?
It could be worse. How about the reverse mullet hairstyle? Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: APHqH6X.jpg]
01-29-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: What do you think of this kids mullet hairstyle?
Btw at that age kids usually like getting those kind of haircuts. I have been asked to give some mullet haircuts to kids in the past. The mullet is also not as badly seen in Europe compared to the USA. It's still a chav haircut as we call it in the UK but it doesn't carry that whole redneck essence like in the USA. Much less for a kids mullet haircut.

Not saying it's not an awful haircut. Because it is and especially that type of mullet haircut. Just that it's acceptable on a kid. Now on an adult that's different.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 156 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 197 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 404 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 375 06-08-2016 03:31 PM