Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What beard trimmer? 0 0
What beard trimmer?
11-21-2016, 04:42 PM
What beard trimmer?
I have been had beards on and off since I was 15. I'm 63

Everything from the full Rasputin/Castro to a short goatee.

But I have never had an electric beard trimmer. Usually I just let everything grow, sometimes for years.

But now after 2 1/2 months, I've already grown tired of trying to keep everything under control with scissors and and I'm ready to try an electric beard trimmer.

I don't want to do the full Santa Claus any more. I'd like to keep it to an inch or less all over.

What trimmer do you recommend to mow the beard down to that length?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: What beard trimmer?
I have a Babyliss X10 and I'm very happy with it. Cuts well and comes with plenty of accessories. The main head has combs that let you choose the hair length from 0.5 to 15mm on 0.5 to 1mm increments so you get that perfect length on different spots. It also has precision blades for contours, nose trimmer and body hair trimmer. Plus it's a quality, reliable product. For the relative low price it is a pretty decent bang for your buck.
11-30-2018, 01:37 PM
See the following list of linked beard trimmers of high quality.
Well, the OP's post was from 2016 and you've bumped the thread, so I'll just point out that these (in the following link) are some of the best beard trimmers in 2018 and 2019 (as we move forward). The linked post was updated recently by one of our barbers and moderators (i.e. Panther) and includes links to all those beard trimmers referenced in the aforementioned post.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Best products for thicker beard growth and fuller facial hair Mane Man 2 47 12-07-2018 01:00 PM
Last Post: Panther
Video Facial Hair and Beard Color Ideas - Merman Gallery Guide Panther 5 249 12-07-2018 11:11 AM
Last Post: Panther
Star Minoxidil Guide for Thicker Beard, Facial Hair and Fuller Eyebrows TheMensHairForum 9 148 12-05-2018 02:59 PM
Last Post: Ebony
Exclamation Do not use Trioxidil or Foligain for beard growth as with minoxidil! Beard on Minoxidil 1 36 12-05-2018 02:49 PM
Last Post: Ebony