Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello
07-30-2014, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 06:59 PM by rosky71.)
Well hello
Hey everyone, my name is Brandon and I've been a lurker on here for a few months just never made an account until now.

I first found out about this site months ago back in about January, I was watching the movie Prisoners and loved the undercut Jake had and wanted that look myself, not knowing what it was called or how to go about it I turned to the internet and a quick search brought me to the ever popular prisoners haircut thread(which I still have bookmarked) After seeing the advice in that thread I decided this was the hair cut for me so from the time of January I grew my hair out, I always have a buzzcut so im never used to length but I did it and for the past 3 months I'd say I've been rocking the 2 step undercut successfully

But here I am today with my hair continuing to grow and realizing I have so many options with longer hair and knew I can come to you guys for advice which is why I decided to make the account so I can learn from you guys and hopefully in time learn enough to contribute to new users in my situation who know nothing about hair style and products because they never had hair longer than a #2 until now

I already have my next style picked out and started and look forward to hearing advice on how to achieve the look exactly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------