Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We now have our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER!
09-02-2013, 10:11 PM
We now have our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER!
I'm happy to announce that we have decided to create a newsletter to keep you guys updated on all about men's hair and male grooming!

The newsletter will be monthly and will be issued at the beginning of every month, covering the hottest and busiest threads of the month, forum news, hair and grooming articles, advice, hair products, promotions and more that we know will be of use to you. The newsletter will be a great way for you to stay tuned to the latest concerning men's hair and what's more is that you will have it delivered conveniently to your inbox on a monthly basis...for free!

The newsletter is free to sign up and receive. Likewise any Men's Hair Forum visitor can sign up to the newsletter and, if you are a forum member already, you will not be on the newsletter as of yet from having registered in this forum as a forum member; we do this so that you can always control what you sign up to or are going to be signing up to. The signing up to the newsletter takes 30 seconds, if at all, and you can always unsubscribe at any time, no strings attached!

To sign up to our exclusive newsletter, go to the sign up page in this link http://www.menshairforum.com/join-exclusive-newsletter/

If you have any questions or comments please post them below Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: We now have our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER!
Sweet! so we don't get to opt in automatically as we register to the forum & instead can sign up any time? as i understand correctly? Smile signed in any case!
09-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Yes that's right Bradley, you can sign up to the newsletter whenever you want irrespective of being a forum member. We prefer that each forum member makes him own decision whenever her she wants, instead of automatically signing up everyone to the newsletter upon registering in the forum.

For those visitors who are not forum members, you can also sign up to our newsletter. The option is available to both forum members and non forum members.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-07-2013, 07:42 PM
signed up already!
09-08-2013, 09:05 PM
IN LIKE A KING!
09-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Finally the newsletter is out! we had talked about it for the last weeks so happy to see it now available for the visitors Cool
09-09-2013, 05:47 PM
cool, i pretty much relay on this forum for my hair info so anything on the latest is much appreciated
09-13-2013, 08:11 PM
I
n
Big Grin
09-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Cheers, I'll be doing some editing there too with the lads!

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
09-19-2013, 07:51 PM
just got myself in there
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------