Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wavy hair manage help
05-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Wavy hair manage help
I am trying to do a disconnected undercut kind of style but its very hard to style with my wavy hair, i am currently in the awkward growing out stage my hair only goes down to the top part of my nose. So i was wondering if their is any tips on how to tame wavy hair, i do understand that the growing out stage makes it worse because obviously my hair is not long enough to go back yet but my hair used to be pretty straight, it was wavy but now i feel like its worse. Any tips to try and tame my wavy hair as soon as i get out of the shower ? Usually what i do for my hair is i just towel dry and use this for a prestyler Sexy Hair Big Sexy Blow Dry Volume Gel and then blow dry, after that i apply Paul Mitchell Matterial and i attempt to figure comb my hair to the side if u watch the video thats what i attempt to do but it doesn't look right. What would you guys do in my situation ?
The style i want to try and have when i grow my hair out : youtu(DOT)be/eYUTRO_8xaU
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I'm depress on my thick dry curly/wavy hair need advice! K-Jacob 0 544 03-30-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: K-Jacob
  Need help with my wavy hair dghwa 0 419 03-03-2017 04:16 PM
Last Post: dghwa
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 41,329 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  How long to grow medium afro hairstyle for wavy hair? R.mendez099 1 797 07-30-2016 01:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyboiJ21