Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wavy hair, how to shape hairstyle like Grant Bowler?
08-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Wavy hair, how to shape hairstyle like Grant Bowler?
I don't know the name of the haircut, sorry. Smile

I'm talking about Grant Bowler, season 3 of Defiance. I have wavy hair.

I read all about the products to use, so I'm up to date on that, but the technique on how to shape it that way escapes me. If I just put the brush upwards, the hair then tilts towards the back instead of the front making it look like I've been standing in a wind tunnel for a bit too long.

I'm sure I'm missing something. Help? Smile

I can't post links because I'm too new. But if you Google "season 3 defiance grant bowler" you'll come across a few pics (pictures updated below).

[Image: uWWqewJ.jpg]

[Image: ImrOd63.jpg]

[Image: XNwTQ5n.jpg]

[Image: HGZJBMR.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Wavy hair, how to shape hairstyle like Grant Bowler?
Had this hairstyle years ago, it's quick and easy to style. Towel dry your hair til it's 80-90 percent dry. Add whatever product you use. Once product is evenly distributed, brush the hair on top of your head forwards (towards your forehead I mean) and brush the rest of your hair (sides and back) downwards. Then brush only the front of your hair up to get that final wind tunnel effect. You can also try doing it with just your fingers. If using your fingers for the last step, you just run them through the front of your hair and it will push the hair up. Both ways work.

Another way is to spike up the hair at the front first with your hands, then push all the other hair down.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 73 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  help me! wavy/frizzy hair problems red05five 4 231 11-20-2016 02:07 PM
Last Post: red05five
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 288 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 312 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777