Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to get good hair
03-19-2015, 08:15 AM
Want to get good hair
hey guys, new here.

but Been looking at threads here for a year.
So I finally got a sort of slicked back undercut.
Want to upload pictures to get some feedback from you guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Want to get good hair
Welcome, Harry! Smile

We have plenty of forum members who kept ending in our forum when searching for hairstyles (that's how popular this forum is!) so they did like you and not only decided to get a suitable haircut but also joined. Great to have you guys here.

I've upgraded your account so that you can start thread and post pictures. Best place to ask for feedback for your haircut and personal case is in this forum section.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-19-2015, 01:29 PM
(03-19-2015 08:28 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome, Harry! Smile

Hello? I've asked you on another thread why I've been banned for no reason? Also, maybe I'm looking at this too cynically here but why are you upgrading other people's accounts straight away but you totally ignored mine and banned me for no reason whatsoever, and then ignored when I asked the first time?
03-19-2015, 01:50 PM
(03-19-2015 01:29 PM)Sawyer9 Wrote:  

Hello? I've asked you on another thread why I've been banned for no reason? Also, maybe I'm looking at this too cynically here but why are you upgrading other people's accounts straight away but you totally ignored mine and banned me for no reason whatsoever, and then ignored when I asked the first time?

dude what are you talking about? you aren't banned, you just don't have enough posts for certain privileges which the forum gives to people after x number of posts lol if you had been banned you would know it, they usually ban for spamming, the mods and admins are pretty chill in this forum so you need a good reason to be banned
03-19-2015, 01:57 PM
(03-19-2015 01:50 PM)Machado Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 01:29 PM)Sawyer9 Wrote:  

dude what are you talking about? you aren't banned, you just don't have enough posts for certain privileges which the forum gives to people after x number of posts lol if you had been banned you would know it, they usually ban for spamming, the mods and admins are pretty chill in this forum so you need a good reason to be banned

I'm unable to search, view my own or anyone's profile and I even tested it by seeing if i could post a new thread in the introduction category, it wouldn't let me. I apologise to the admin if I'm mistaken and this is a misunderstanding but I'm incredibly confused. Wouldn't I be able to search?
03-19-2015, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 02:11 PM by Machado.)
yeah you can't search or use your profile until you have 11 posts i think that was the number. Those are the rules but like the op of this thread the admins and mods will usually upgrade accounts for anyone who isn't gonna post links or spam. I think your just limited with starting threads/profile/pms

Just post in your thread again asking if you can have your account upgraded to post your thread asking for advice, thats how many of us did it in the 1st place and the mods were cool upgrading everyone, when they see it they will probably upgrade your account anyway if all you would like is help
03-22-2015, 09:49 AM

We have plenty of forum members who kept ending in our forum when searching for hairstyles (that's how popular this forum is!) so they did like you and not only decided to get a suitable haircut but also joined. Great to have you guys here.

I've upgraded your account so that you can start thread and post pictures. Best place to ask for feedback for your haircut and personal case is in this forum section.

Okay posted, tell me what you think please.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's good Longhairdontcare_24 0 967 09-29-2014 02:21 AM
Last Post: Longhairdontcare_24
  Good day all..... vividamnesia 2 999 09-26-2014 10:59 PM
Last Post: vividamnesia
  Good day! Superk90 0 651 08-03-2014 11:25 AM
Last Post: Superk90
  What's good? red igloos 0 731 07-07-2014 05:06 PM
Last Post: red igloos