Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wahl Trimmer All In One trimmer vs Philips Norelco QT4070 shaver
09-20-2015, 06:44 AM
Wahl Trimmer All In One trimmer vs Philips Norelco QT4070 shaver
What's the adjustable clipper like on the Wahl beard trimmer? I hear great things about the Wahl hair trimmer but the adjustable one looks tacky, anyone have any feedback on this? Also what's the shaver clip on like? The Phillips looks great but my only issue is it seems it's purely for trimming where was the Wahl offers so much more features.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Wahl Trimmer All In One trimmer vs Philips Norelco QT4070 shaver
I have used both and I can say that the All in One Wahl clipper does a petty good job and it is very affordable. If you read around this forum you will find that the three main brands of hair clippers that the forum's barbers recommended are Andis, Oster and Wahl. I will also add a vote for the Panasonic hair clippers which are cheap and not so bad unlike some people say.

If you don't like the All in One Wahl trimmer then you can get the Wahl 9686 trimmer which acts as a hair clipper and as a detailer too. It's pretty cheap too if you know where to get it from. Here's a review in the forum by one of the moderators of the Wahl 9686 hair trimmer:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...d-Detailer

See the seller that is recommended in that review as the price offered by the seller for the Wahl 9686 trimmer is good enough to make it an alternative to the All in One Wahl trimmer. This is the whole kit of the Wahl 9686 trimmer. It's a bargain and why I love going through the recommended products in this forum as you find incredibly priced products that are hard to beat, not to mention the experience of others who recommend these highly priced tools.

[Image: 81BKoTzQvnL._SX522_.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 105 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 115 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 77 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 91 10-26-2016 02:08 PM