Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wahl 9686 Power Pro Corded Hair Clipper, Trimmer and Detailer
06-02-2013, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 09:34 PM by Jurgen.)
Wahl 9686 Power Pro Corded Hair Clipper, Trimmer and Detailer
What do you guys think of the Wahl 9686 Power Pro Corded Hair Clipper, Trimmer and Detailer which acts as as a hair clipper, trimmer and detailer? I have heard some good reviews from a couple of friends and read some good stuff on the net too. The Wahl 9686 Power Pro Corded Hair Clipper, Trimmer and Detailer saves you time and money as you don't have to be changing hair tools and have a different hair clipper, trimmer and detailer.

Amazon Link to the Wahl 9686 Power Pro Corded Hair Clipper, Trimmer and Detailer

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Wahl 9686 Power Pro Corded Hair Clipper, Trimmer and Detailer
I had the wahl 9686 at one time, it was good for when i was out on the road, trips etc so i didn't have to carry my hair clipper and trimmer (i used my trimmer as a detailer). The wahl 9686 was very convenient but i mixed it up with also having a good hair clipper and trimmer in my bathroom.
06-12-2013, 04:16 PM
yep, it's a nice one all right, a friend had it and he tried it on my hair a couple of times, did the job very well.
06-13-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm a bit of a connoisseur (sp?) on hair trimmers and clippers and the Wahl 9686 is a good one for a general hair trimming tool and very convenient too.
06-15-2013, 02:11 PM
mmm Tempted to buy it but I already bought the hair clipper and I don't think the lady will be happy with my "hair" expenses this month Big Grin
04-20-2014, 11:49 PM
Im not sure wether to get these or the andis outliner, these are cheaper and I just need it for dry shaving and trimming sideburns
04-21-2014, 06:35 AM
(04-20-2014 11:49 PM)Casheddie Wrote:  Im not sure wether to get these or the andis outliner, these are cheaper and I just need it for dry shaving and trimming sideburns

well Andis is Andis. They are the top end of hair clippers and especially so for their cordless clippers which in itself is a sign of them knowing what their doing around with building clippers and then also applies to their regular clippers. You can see the review of the BGR Andis hair clipper from Jurgen he did sometime ago and I share his opinions that it really is an excellent clipper.
Just for all this coupled with the brand, the Andis as an outliner alone will cost more than this Wahl grooming kit.

The Wahl is like a more economical grooming approach to all your needs. Mind you Wahl is a good company, I would put it a step below the Andis and Osters. But if you want a decent set that does 'everything' then sure get the Wahl from the link Jurgen mentioned in the beginning of the thread. I would still get a hair clipper and save the Wahl as a detailer and beard trimmer for example. Using the Wahl as a hair clipper may be too over board so have a read through what the clippers the lads suggested in the hair clipper thread.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------