Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT HAIRSTYLES WOULD WORK FOR ME???
12-18-2016, 02:34 AM
WHAT HAIRSTYLES WOULD WORK FOR ME???
Hi there people of this forum!!!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Pretty much, I want to cut my hair short, as it's long right now. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what male hairstyles I could get with my hair.
If I were to describe my hair I would call it
- Curly
- Fine
So not much to work with.
Would pretty much any "smartish" style hair, as in a pompadour/messy pompadour, or anything like that work?
Yeah I know, pretty much impossible for me, but any kinda flippy, scene, or "emo" hair would be pretty cool.
If any of those hairstyles don't work, then I'm open to suggestions!!
In case you're wondering, I did got to hairstylists and barbers, but they said that the only way to see is to cut it, and I'm really worried I'll have an afro, which is what my mum said it'll be like. I feel like there has to be someone with similar hair to me, and maybe they could share some ideas and/or helpful tips.
Thanks in advance,
Jay
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue What hairstyles would work for me ? Mihai 2 588 04-19-2017 07:03 PM
Last Post: Almeth
  Medium Curly Hairstyles for Men - Epic Pictures Gallery TheMensHairForum 4 3,094 06-23-2016 07:16 PM
Last Post: SAMCRO
  Long Curly Hairstyles For Men Guide with Pictures Gallery TheMensHairForum 2 1,597 06-11-2016 11:39 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Possible haircuts/hairstyles for wavy hair? glaze 1 963 04-12-2016 07:34 PM
Last Post: Wavesbro