Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair?
05-21-2016, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 09:30 AM by 92GTA.)
Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair?
So I'm 36 and losing the hair on the rear top of my head like a lot of guys. I'm satisfied with my volumizing shampoo/conditioner and also my hair loss shampoo so that's not what this thread is about.

But now to make it worse, my hair overall seems to be MUCH thinner that it was. I tend to have longer hair and it blows around into a complete mess even in the SLIGHTEST breeze.

I was thinking about trying a bit of hair spray to keep things held better but it occurred to me that since I also use a bit of hair wax sometimes to style, that perhaps I should be looking for a volumizing hair mousse instead. Something like a foam that I could just rub through my hair which would add a ton of volume and also help to keep things in place without being shiny or having alcohol, etc. so it doesn't do any damage. I don't spike my hair so that's not what I mean by style, I'm just looking for a bit of hold you know.

What would you guys recommend?

Thanks! Alex
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Volumizing hair mousse or somthing?
Sexy Hair's styling mousse would prove to be a good fit for your issue to fix it. I have tried it and it's terrific. Fantastic stuff.
06-15-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair?
Thanks, I'll check that out when I'm in the US again, I just left yesterday.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Restylable, matte, water-based product for fine, medium-length hair nysharps 0 59 11-29-2016 12:08 AM
Last Post: nysharps
  Which product makes thick hair not clump together? Zatem 0 84 11-11-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: Zatem
  Best hair styling wax for Asian men hair? Cool Hair Guy 8 24,712 11-07-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: aliu123
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 438 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8