Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vin Diesel shaggy haircut blonde hair style
12-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Vin Diesel shaggy haircut blonde hair style
I saw this picture of Vin Diesel with a shaggy haircut and blonde hair style & at first sight I thought it was real since the pic was in a thumbnail, for a moment I thought Vin Diesel was wearing a wig! Big Grin Turns out it's an amateur photoshop job but makes you wonder what if Vin Diesel had hair...tho if I am not mistaken Vin Diesel had curly hair when he could grow hair back in the day and not a Rod Stewart shaggy cut lol

[Image: zWti1LE.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Vin Diesel shaggy haircut blonde hair style
Yep I was right, Vin Diesel's hair was curly when he was young, he loved his jewfro Big Grin

[Image: breakdance-Young-Vin-Diesel.jpg]

[Image: o-vin-diesel-yearbook-photo-570.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-20-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Vin Diesel shaggy haircut blonde hair style
Jurgen, for some reason I seemed to have missed your thread on Vin Diesel's hair! Big Grin

Yes, as we can clearly see Vin Diesel has curly hair, those pictures in his youth with the Jewfro give it away easily. Vin Diesel is balding (all that DHT jacking from synthetic testosterone ain't no goodie for the hairline LOL) so he keeps his hair near shaved and despite being one ugly mofo, there are women who find him attractive. I wonder if these same women would find his attractive if he wasn't buff.

He seems to be similar to The Rock in that most of his adult pictures are with shaved hair. And LOL at the picture photoshop of Vin Diesel's blonde shaggy hairstyle!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 133 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 406 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 461 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 344 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma