Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Thin Patches Directly Above Ears???
06-28-2017, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 01:41 PM by marlowe221.)
Photo Very Thin Patches Directly Above Ears???
Gentlemen,

I am a 35 year old white male in basically good health (as far as I know). I am experiencing some thinning in the usual places that you would expect for Male Pattern Baldness.

But I have some decent sized, very thin areas directly above my ears on both sides of my head. NOT the temple area - further back, directly over the very top of my ear about an inch or so.

I have tried posting a picture but the forum will not let me - if there's a way for a new member to do it, please let me know. I'll be happy to PM it or email it to anyone who wants to see it.

If I am going bald, I can live with that. I will lift weights like a maniac so I don't get bald AND overweight, but it's not the end of the world to me.

But these really thin patches on the sides of my head seem unusual to me. Are they or is that totally normal? Could it be a symptom of some underlying medical condition that I'm unaware of?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Edit - Here's the URL: i.imgur.com/f5fkLfsl.jpg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bald patches, even at the hairline m12345 2 665 05-01-2017 05:48 AM
Last Post: m12345
  Need Advice - Traction Alopecia from thin hair to thick hair ootwia 0 910 06-22-2015 09:39 AM
Last Post: ootwia
  Tea tree oil products for hair loss or thin hair? Vladimir 1 4,681 07-12-2014 02:33 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum