Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unruly, frizzy hair! 0 0
Unruly, frizzy hair!
09-24-2018, 10:35 AM
Unruly, frizzy hair!
I’ve tried everything. I have naturally curly hair, it frizzes a LOT, and I can’t get it tamed. I bought Garnier Whole Blends smoothing shampoo and conditioner, use a leave in conditioner, a hair mask once a week, and argan oil after every shower. Every day I use pomade to keep the top held down and it usually doesn’t do the job. Then I finish with humidity resistant hair spray. My end result is to have the frizz tamed and as straight as possible. I need something else cheap that I can try to get this stuff calmed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Unruly, frizzy hair!
I'm not clear on what it is that you'd like. Are you trying to straighten your curls or are you looking to only tame the frizz?

What are you using the pomade for (as in, what hairstyle are you wearing) and which one is it? Oil-based pomades tend to worsen frizz, especially if over applied.

Also, how long is your curly hair? If possible, post a picture of your hair with and without the products (i.e. before and after). I've upgraded your account so feel free to upload the pictures or post the pictures uploaded to a site like IMGur.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-26-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Unruly, frizzy hair!
I am trying to both straighten and reduce frizz. I am using Suavecito firm hold pomade and it does decent to hold, but my hair will still frizz throughout the day so that’s why I finish with hair spray. I think I’ve also figured out why the top goes crazy. I will cold dry my fringe into place once I apply the pomade all over. I can’t figure out how to attach a photo.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 3,441 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Growing out frizzy, dry hair PrzPablo 0 1,408 06-21-2016 08:21 AM
Last Post: PrzPablo
  HELP Short hair sticking out/dry and frizzy! WavyMike 0 838 04-27-2016 05:49 PM
Last Post: WavyMike
  Curly and straight thick medium hair with frizzy tips? tom6195 0 833 02-02-2016 03:36 AM
Last Post: tom6195