Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Undercut with Side Swept Hairstyle and Facial Stubble - Picture
07-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Undercut with Side Swept Hairstyle and Facial Stubble - Picture
The great thing about the Undercut is that it goes very well with flat hair styles like the side swept hairstyle. In the picture below, the hair is swept with a wet pomade (i.e. a pomade that deliver a wet effect), with the hair on the top being some 3 inches long.

The hair on the sides that has been cut in an Undercut is at a "number 1" length with a hair clipper. As we have covered in this forum before, giving yourself an Undercut at home is very easy as all the Undercut requires is the same clipper length (just one, whichever you like!) all across the sides and back of your head (anything below the horizontal temple line is clipped in the Undercut).

What's even cooler about the Undercut with side swept hairstyle below is that the stubble matches the clipper length used for the Undercut, which can result is some pretty slick look as the sideburns act to connect the hair on the sides of the head with the beard.

[Image: 6143bebe117b3b74c0b7f0d8f6826e51.jpg]

In term of hair products for the hairstyle pictured above, you should get THIS pomade for the same exact wet-look effect. That pomade in the link is all you really need to create the side swept on the top.

With regards to a hair clipper for the Undercut, here in the forum we highly recommend THIS hair clipper, which comes with everything you need in a clipper (including accessories) as well as the hair clipper itself being super powerful and long lasting. To put the icing on the cake, the hair clipper in the link is cordless, so, really, you are investing in an excellent hair-cutting tool that will last you years! Smile

Lastly, if you want to keep a permanent stubble look or a designer stubble style, then make sure to also be using a high-quality beard trimmer which will allow you to keep all your facial hair at the same length for as long as you want. Furthermore, if you want to grow a beard and keep it well trimmed and groomed, then a beard trimmer is a must-have hair-cutting tool too.

As for which beard trimmer we recommend in the forum, THIS one here is an excellent one that not only has a very precise clipping of the facial hair but which also has an in-built vacuum system to suction the trimmed hair as you trim your beard (and that way your wife won't be giving you rats for leaving your trimmed hairs on the sink or bathroom Big Grin).

So, what do you guys think of this Undercut with side swept and stubble? Do you like it or not? Feel free to rate it using the stars on the top right of this post and/or by commenting below! I give it my thumbs up!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Undercut with Side Swept Hairstyle and Facial Stubble - Picture
I give it a 3.5/5
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 62 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 106 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 354 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 281 06-08-2016 03:31 PM