Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undercut hairstyle with long hair
12-15-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 10:42 AM by Jurgen.)
Undercut hairstyle with long hair
The undercut hairstyle goes very well with medium length hair, slicked back cut into a bowl shape. But an undercut hairstyle for long hair can be done too!
The haircut for the undercut with this hair length makes the hairstyle look more radical and extreme so unless you are in the fashion industry or still in school or university then be careful with trying the undercut with long hair because it aint for formal office jobs !! Big Grin
Below is a picture of the undercut hairstyle with long hair Wink btw make sure to check our official undercut hairstyle thread for lots of pages on this hairstyle!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Undercut hairstyle with long hair
I'm not that good at Englsi and this forum is already helping me know more words, I never knew this is called under cut. Thanks
12-17-2013, 12:15 PM
(12-17-2013 10:02 AM)imane Wrote:  I'm not that good at Englsi and this forum is already helping me know more words, I never knew this is called under cut. Thanks

Yep, and make sure you also read our official Undercut thread. You will see a lot of examples on the Undercut. Oh, and it is "undercut", not "under cut", I am only saying this because if you want to search for the Undercut in the forum, you will need to spell it right as otherwise you will not get the right search results Wink

I know you posted in your introduction you wanted to know more about hairstyles, and trust me, you will find here a lot of information to read and learn. Better than just going to the hairdresser Big Grin

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-17-2013, 03:40 PM
yes all pics of the undercut hairstyle I have seen are with the hair short-medium...cool to see a picture of the undercut with long hair.
So Skrillex for example would have an undercut with long hair too??
12-18-2013, 02:24 PM
(12-17-2013 03:40 PM)Stevens Wrote:  yes all pics of the undercut hairstyle I have seen are with the hair short-medium...cool to see a picture of the undercut with long hair.
So Skrillex for example would have an undercut with long hair too??

that is right an undercut with long hair is a very rare sight because it looks very odd be it for a male or a female.

in the case of the Skrillex haircut that would be a sidecut or side undercut or asymmetric haircut, the haircut name will depend on the barber and the customer too! one thing i have noticed is that customers simply as for the Skrillex haircut and leave it as that.

i didnt know of Skrillex until not that long ago and when i saw his haircut i realised how that ahircut is nothing but a rehashed eighties haircut an the sidecut was a popular haircut back then Smile

i found on the forum a thread dedicated for the Skrillex haircut so you may want to have a look at it for more on the Skrillex haircut! http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...w-to-do-it

Elena
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 96 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 280 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 296 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 316 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777