Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undercut and straightening tips
02-09-2016, 12:05 AM
Undercut and straightening tips
So today I'm going to get my hair cut into the classic undercut style. Just a couple things I was wondering. First, is it easier to style if I straighten it first? I would be pushing my hair back and a little to the side. Second, I just picked up the American Crew Fiber stuff. Is that a decent product to use to put the hair back? And thirdly, I tend to have a lot of flyaways. I picked up some stuff that's supposed to help keep them under control but haven't tried it yet. Is it ok to put that on before using the Fiber stuff?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Undercut and straightening tips
Straightening the hair can/will help, but it really depends on how curly your hair is. If you use the right products with wavy hair you can get a really cool modern slick back going on.

The fiber is good but it does have that great of a hold, really good for styling and makes it really easy to restyle but yeah, hold is like a 2/5 (for me anyway, i have around 7 inches on the front and it didn't hold at all for me).

Also Pro tip: Sounds weird but works really well, for flyaways if you use a tooth brush. Just buy yourself a cheap toothbrush and when you have finished styling the slick-back use the toothbrush on any flyaways you see it keeps them down.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Awkward phase tips Sadboi2003 0 123 09-29-2016 07:36 AM
Last Post: Sadboi2003
  Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look? jon69 1 543 09-09-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: jon69
  Is a bowl cut like the undercut hairstyle and disconnected haircut? Stevens 8 12,670 07-18-2016 04:40 PM
Last Post: Danydudehair
  Longer slick back with more volume (undercut) w/ Pics imortal 0 585 05-01-2016 10:39 AM
Last Post: imortal