Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undercut Slickback Journey
02-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Undercut Slickback Journey
Hey all. I'm really fascinated with slickback undercut style. Been trying to grow the top but it feels like when I don't want it to grow my hair grows faster and when I wanted it to grow, it's taking forever. That's one thing I'd like to ask. Does anyone use a hair grower shampoo or any hair growing method that you use?

I just went to the barber this weekend and had a haircut. the sides were shaved but since the top isn't long yet, my current haircut looks a bit odd. Also, I feel like that the line where it was shaved was a bit low still. Can anyone recommend ways to style it? I took some pics but I cant seem to upload them since I'm new and there's a post requirement before i can put photos here. If you are interested in seeing them I can email the link to you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Undercut Slickback Journey
Try to post pictures. I would send a private message to admin if you have any problems, I'll send one to him too.

So you now have the undercut haircut? right? Once you have the undercut haircut, what you can do is buy yourself a hair clipper and every two weeks just run the hair clipper through the undercut buzzed areas so that you can extend the life of your undercut hair without having to go to the hairdresser again.

As for the hair styling for the undercut, there's so many ways to style it that only your mind will be the limiting factor. Any mens hairstyle that you see can also be done with an undercut. There many threads in this forum covering the undercut hairstyles, I was just reading the main undercut hairstyle thread and saw you posted there too.

Other threads covering the undercut. Check out the Zayn Malik official thread for lots of undercut hairstyles that he gets. Also check the Oliver Giroud hairstyles thread for more ideas on the undercut. See the 2 step undercut hairstyle thread for the trendy haircut variation of the regular undercut. Read the undercut hairstyle products thread too as the different mens hair products will work for different styling ideas hat you have for your undercut! Smile also check for more hairstyle ideas.

Casual hairstyles:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-and-Guide

Messy hairstyles, goes great if you have wavy hair especially with the undercut:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...ures-Ideas

More trendy hairstyle ideas:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...d-Pictures

The Marcel Nguyen undercut hairstyle thread, this is the German gymnast with the undercut and swept hair:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...e-Pictures

Once you post your haircut pictures we will be able to know better what sort of hair you have and what would look better. But you should have something in your mind about how you would like your hair to look right?
02-26-2015, 11:20 AM
The Undercut is indeed a very versatile mens hairstyle!
(02-22-2015 05:50 PM)mjco04 Wrote:  Hey all. I'm really fascinated with slick back undercut style. Been trying to grow the top but it feels like when I don't want it to grow my hair grows faster and when I wanted it to grow, it's taking forever. That's one thing I'd like to ask. Does anyone use a hair grower shampoo or any hair growing method that you use?

I just went to the barber this weekend and had a haircut. the sides were shaved but since the top isn't long yet, my current haircut looks a bit odd. Also, I feel like that the line where it was shaved was a bit low still. Can anyone recommend ways to style it? I took some pics but I cant seem to upload them since I'm new and there's a post requirement before i can put photos here. If you are interested in seeing them I can email the link to you!

I upgraded your account so that you'd be able to embed pictures. When you upload your images on an image hosting site like imgur.com, make sure to right click on the image and then click on the option labeled as "Copy image URL" or "Copy image location" (or something along those lines). Once you have copied the image URL/location, simply use paste the location of each of the images between the 'Insert image" BB code, or simply click on the icon in the text editor (when you post you reply) that has a "blue mountain and orange Sun" picture. If you have any doubts, feel free to post them here.

For what is worth, the poster above (i.e. Sunset) has steered you in the right direction when it comes to styling the Undercut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to shape 2 Step Undercut Hairstyle with thick hair products Ruadhri 0 142 10-24-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: Ruadhri
  Chronicling my long hair journey jaysen_ 6 1,110 12-28-2015 12:42 AM
Last Post: jaysen_
  Short hair to long Journey shahrukhch1 21 9,369 12-15-2015 03:56 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Asian Hair and Classic Slicked Back Undercut Hairstyle XXiiViiXX 3 9,775 09-30-2015 01:45 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum