Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undercut Line
01-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Undercut Line
I'm kind of wondering what a "normal" line looks like on an undercut, I noticed today that the undercut my barber gave me has a pretty straight line but it isn't horizontal. it starts at the right level (i think) on the front of my face, because it starts right where my hairline makes a 90 degree angle at the top left corner of my head and I think it looks great from the front. Today however my buddy snapped a picture of me from the side and i thought it looked kinda weird because the line slopes upwards and ends up decently highly on the back of my head. I usually slick my hair to the side but I was thinking that if it does indeed look weird/need a little downward expansion i could just slick it back and cover the parts that are growing with the fully grown parts. So I guess my real question is should the line going along the side of your head on an undercut be completely horizontal or is some upwards slope ok?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut Hairstyle Variation - Ruby Rose haircut - PLEASE HELP muffinlove69 1 12,497 05-08-2015 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bradley