Twitter

[-]
Follow Us on Facebook!

[-]
Follow Us on Google!

[-]
Recent Posts
Redhead Jewfro hair styles.
It's not every day that we get to see some huge Jewfro hairstyles. Much less if . . .TheMensHairForum — 01:37 PM
Epic Red Hair Afro hairstyle of Redhead Dude - P...
Seeing a huge Afro on a white guy is rare, but it's even rarer to see, as per th . . .TheMensHairForum — 01:28 PM
Casual red hair men hairstyles.
Since this thread was getting huge with all the redhead hairstyles, I have creat . . .TheMensHairForum — 01:13 PM

Undercut Hairstyle: How to, Haircut, Pictures, Products - OFFICIAL thread
05-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Undercut Hairstyle: How to, Haircut, Pictures, Products - OFFICIAL thread

The Undercut hairstyle is a mens hairstyle that's trending for some time now. This is the official thread on all about the Undercut hairstyle including instructions on how to do it, pictures etc. You're welcome to post your opinions on this hairstyle and your experiences, products you normally use, your own pictures etc

First, lets start with how it looks.

Undercut hairstyle pictures

[Image: tumblr_mddsotiNDr1rdruzpo1_500.jpg]

[Image: michaelpittsmaller.jpg]

[Image: undercut-slight-long-hair.jpg]

To get an Undercut all you need is the right haircut, hair pomade and two to six inches of hair length.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Undercut Hairstyle: How to, Haircut, Pictures, Products - OFFICIAL thread
How to do an Undercut hairstyle

Haircut
You must have two to six inches on the top of the head, the length on the topshould be the same, not tapered. Sides and back clipped to a #1 or #2.

Hairstyle
Put some pomade on your fingers and slight the hair back or to the side. Leave the hair as is, or use a comb to sweep the hair tight. Use hair dryer if you want volume on the Undercut (and only use fingers to style).

Hair products for Undercut
For the best Undercut, grab these products:

Hair pomade

Good quality comb

Heavy duty hair clipper to routinely clip yoruself the back and sides (it's easy to do as you only need one guard)

Hair dryer (comes with diffuser)

Hair product FAQ for Undercut hairstyle
Can I use other hairstyling products?
Yes. Hair gel, styling creams and hair mousse are good.

How to use the hair dryer?
Blow air into different segments of the hair as you sweep hair to side or back. Only 2 seconds each segment.

How much pomade to use?
1 to 3 fingertips as you prefer.

How frequently should I clip my sides and back of the head?
Once every 2 weeks.

Can I use other brands of products for my Undercut?
Yes, but the ones above are recommended to get a good Undercut. Others you can get:

Pomade

Comb

Hair Clipper (cordless)

Hair dryer (comes with diffuser)

05-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Reserved for future FAQs

05-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Dang!!! You go Barber. Ladies and gentlemen, the Undercut hairstyle as per a professional barber Smile

Thanks brother, let me go and get some Undercut pictures to post.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

To buy hair products with confidence and at the lowest prices online, please visit our trusted sponsor The Men's Hair Shop.
You can also check out our forum's best hair products for men thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Marcel Nguyen Undercut hairstyle

[Image: marcel-nguyen-silver-medal1.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m841r0iJBU1qmliego1_500.gif]

[Image: marcel-nguyen-jube_37586018.jpg]

[Image: Marcel-Nguyen-Gymnastics-Men-s-Individua...805109.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-21476-1343572218-8.jpg]

05-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Darmody Undercut hairstyle, Slicked Back variation

[Image: Boardw1017.jpg]

[Image: BE-Jimmy-Darmody.jpg]

[Image: pitt.jpg]

[Image: boardwalk-empire-s2.jpg]

05-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Zayn Malik Undercut hairstyle, puffed out Quiff variation

Zayn Malik likes to vary his hairstyles so he usually keeps the sides and back short while leaving length on the top. Zayn Malik likes puffed out hairstyles and pompadours so he usually sports an undercut that ehnaces the top of the hair. Because of the pompadours, he has enough length on the front and in this picture he instead takes advantage of the length and does a puffed out quiff.
To achieve the puffed out "quiff undercut" look like Zayn Malik, you must use a hair dryer (coat the hair with a bit of strong hold wax first). Finish with hair spray till the quiff holds up on its own.

05-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Mario Gomez Undercut hairstyle

The dude has been wearing this hairstyle since the Euro 2012. Mario Gomez usually has his Undercut style puffed out (use hair dryer for this) and the Undercut usually looks bad at the end of a football match (Mario Gomez is a German football player for Bayern Munich)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

To buy hair products with confidence and at the lowest prices online, please visit our trusted sponsor The Men's Hair Shop.
You can also check out our forum's best hair products for men thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-27-2013, 11:23 PM
This is straight up my alley. Can you style an undercut if you have wavy hair? what I mean is the slicked back version of the undercut, is it possible?
05-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Yes, you can slick back wavy hair in an Undercut, and even coiled hair if you put urself to the task. Be careful though when slicking the hair back, use a wide tooth comb not a conventional comb as in the OP because medium length wavy hair can be damaged when slicking back. Get this wide tooth comb to slick back your wavy hair.

And check the picture attached, the hair of the model is wavy short and thick too.

05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
For straight medium length hair, the undercut hairstyle is one of the top trendy styles. It's formal but hip, I like it Smile
06-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Check out this picture I posted in the Zayn Malik hairstyle thread. Rare picture of Zayn Malik with the sides and back clipped very short. If my eyes don't fool me, that's a 2 guard length even on the sides and back. Then trimmed with scissors on the top. Barber, what do you think?

Zayn Malik undercut
[Image: article-1315256-0B59C95E000005DC-114_468x427.jpg]

06-02-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 09:16 PM by Jurgen.)
That is a decent undercut of Zayn Malik but I give you this TheMensHairForum Tongue

Cool undercut hairstyles

[Image: 2f51a30a2b54c56ec50fbc97775046f3.jpg]

See attached picture too

Undercut with a Mohawk style

Haha, can you top this undercut?? How do you say it, "like a boss"?

[Image: tumblr_llhcd9VseW1qgls16o1_1280.jpg]

06-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Oh yes... I'm back with more Undercuts!

This one is an Undercut with what looks like a pompadour hairstyle instead of a slicked back hairstyle.

[Image: tumblr_mfapbzykwv1rkvm8lo1_1280.jpg]
06-03-2013, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 01:25 PM by Jurgen.)
Undercut hairstyle with low line
His Undercut is not high in temple level like most Undercuts, it's a bit lower. The moustache must go, however...
see the attached image

Undercut with tapered top and side part hairstyle
Classic tapered in the top with scissors and very short clipped Undercut. I orefer Undercuts with tapered tops by the way as it makes the hair not look so funny depending on the face type.

[Image: ThomasHair_03.jpg]

06-13-2013, 08:42 PM
One of the tightest Undercut hairstyles ever!!

06-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Epic Undercuts with slightly different hairstyles, but the even clipped length remains the same and tight! (attached) The Undercut is a military haircut and usually the higher ranking officers sported it. Not very convenient to have bang of hair blocking your eyesight in the middle of battle.

06-24-2013, 03:35 PM
More Undercuts to add Cool

These undercuts are cut in two layers, no fading/tapering of any sort. Works well with straight hair with volume hairstyles so it takes away from the sharp edges.

[Image: tumblr_mlet40wCA71r65bg6o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mlet3lvtzS1r65bg6o1_500.jpg]

06-25-2013, 06:07 AM
hey ! which kind of haircut does this little p.i.m.p. has ?

His name is Alonso Mateo.

I mean the undercut ones, very popular lately !

Thanks !
06-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Damn! that Alonso Mateo kid is sure a pimp! ha!

The hairstyles Alonso Mateo has with the Undercut are basically a side swept/side part which is what works best for the Undercut (save for a classic slick back).

Simply grab some hair pomade and either use a comb to tightly sweep the hair to the side or part the hair to the side with the fingers and then tousle the hair to give some volume (you can use a hair dryer at the end for better volume enhancement). You can leave some fringe on both hairstyles too.

Side swept undercut

[Image: AlonsoMateo.jpg]

Messy side part undercut

[Image: tumblr_mf8ipvrFEP1qb4ejmo1_500.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jewfro Hairstyle | Curly Hair Men Style Tutorial Jurgen 8 4,545 Yesterday 01:37 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Haircuts and Hairstyles for Redhead Men - Epic Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 11 13,204 Yesterday 01:13 PM
  Cool Red Hair Men Hairstyles and Haircuts Ideas - Pictures TheMensHairForum 2 93 Yesterday 01:05 PM
  Asian Mens Hairstyles Guide: Epic Ideas with Pictures Jurgen 17 6,740 Yesterday 10:35 AM