Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Barber saying hello!
04-20-2015, 05:12 AM
UK Barber saying hello!
Hey everyone, I'm a barber from England, I have a shop in Shropshire and have been cutting hair/shaving since I was 15. Mens hair has taken me all over the world and supported me during my time backpacking, so I owe a lot to the trade. Looks like a great community so just wanted to say hello!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Welcome to MensHairForum.com!
Welcome, Luke! Great to have you on board. We have many barbers in the forum and from the UK too like yourself. We absolutely welcome more barbers and we've had some very epic barber discussions as well as hairstyles and haircuts thread that have focused more on the art of cutting men's hair.

We welcome anyone, from a regular forum member asking for help to professional barbers, and it's great to have someone like yourself joining us.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you here! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-26-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: UK Barber saying hello!
Hello and welcome to the group u seem like someone good to ask for advice
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles! A London Barber 2 102 10-26-2016 05:12 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Aspiring barber Jamiedel 0 122 07-29-2016 03:18 AM
Last Post: Jamiedel
  hello female Barber here squires89 2 918 09-14-2014 12:27 PM
Last Post: etle92