Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Types of Buzz Cut Haircuts - Picture
09-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Types of Buzz Cut Haircuts - Picture
Here is a picture of several football players with buzz cuts. The picture illustrates the types of buzz cuts, from a crew cut to the burr cut to a high and tight. Remember that a buzz cut is not a haircut per se, a buzz cut is a range of short haircuts that is cut with a hair clipper only.

An excellent example of a buzz cut are the military haircuts where two inches of length is the limit length allowed for the hair and in just about all of the cuts, the hair is done with a hair clipper only.

[Image: clusc_8_1_00328011a_j.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Types of Buzz Cut Haircuts - Picture
It is amazing the kind of stuff we get to learn in this forum. Before reading that buzz cut guide I thought a buzzcut was just a hair clipper cut. Like a bootcamp haircut.

I prefer some length on the top for styling. Super short cuts with clipper only can be a bit boring.
10-23-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Types of Buzz Cut Haircuts - Picture
I think i had them all when I was a kid growing up haha long live the buzzcut!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help. John_cook115 0 117 11-15-2016 05:52 PM
Last Post: John_cook115
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 252 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  What Is This Hairstyle Called? [PICTURE] virtual_28_havoc 0 767 06-23-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: virtual_28_havoc
  What side part hairstyle with short hair is this? Picture lukepez 1 614 05-02-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi