Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troy Polamalu using a wig for the shampoo commercials?
05-28-2013, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 10:25 PM by Jurgen.)
Troy Polamalu using a wig for the shampoo commercials?
Do you think Troy Polamalu was wearing a wig for his Head & Shoulders shampoo commercial? I'm only talking of when his hair is supposed to dry up after using the shampoo and then his curly hair puffs out big time. I just posted his ads in a thread and I was seeing how big his hair look, I think it's because in the ads Polamalu is advertising the Endurance line of the Head & Shoulders commercials and the hair is supposed to become thicker, but in Polamalu's case its huge volume that looks unreal.

How Troy Polamalu's hair looks (see attached pictures)

The product

Head & SHoulders 2 in 1

Do you think Polamalu is using a wig there or not??

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Troy Polamalu using a wig for the shampoo commercials?
I have no idea. Troy Polamalu's hair does look "too big" if you know what I mean but I know for a fact that curly hair can boost in volume easily if done right. If anything one of the things Rogelio always talks about is that curly hair is a "double edge sword" for natural hair volume. I think it's best we wait and let the Dr Phil of Curly Hair comment Big Grin

My ultimate vote is that Polamalu's hair IS natural in the videos...

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-29-2013, 07:55 PM
Oh, the stuff you dudes ask me!

I believe Troy Polamalu's hair is real, even in the picture where his hair puffs out so much. If you look closely, you will see white hair strands which are obvious grey hairs of Troy Polamalu. Had it been a wig, there would not be grey hairs, especially considering the commercial is about a shampoo that supposedly makes your hair thicker and stronger.

Troy is an overall cool cat and I've blogged about him in the past (and mention him in my books!). I like the fact that he has very-nice hair despite the fact that he puts his curls to the test in the field with all that removing and putting on the helmet. Incidentally, another NFL player who puts his curls to the test is Randy Moss, whom I have covered in the past too.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
06-02-2013, 07:23 PM
I thought it was a wig but curly hair makes a good observation. im sure those at head & shoulders wouldn't put a wig with gray hairs.
06-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Stevens, Rogelio has eyes for everything...

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shampoo removes protein from hair?? Toulalan 5 2,188 06-15-2013 07:39 AM
Last Post: Jurgen
  Troy Polamalu Head & Shoulder commercials Jurgen 2 2,296 05-29-2013 07:56 PM
Last Post: Curly Hair