Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troy Polamalu Head & Shoulder commercials
05-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Troy Polamalu Head & Shoulder commercials
Many of you curly guys will know him, as he has a curly mane that inspires many men to grow their hair long. We're talking of Troy Polamalu, the man with his hair insured for $1 million LOL His hair was insured by his sponsor Head & Shoulders and Troy Polamalu has appeared in some shampoo commercials himself. So this is a thread about his commercials Big Grin

<!-- start: video_youtube_embed -->

<!-- end: video_youtube_embed -->

LMAO! Troy Polamalu speaking in spanish in the Head & Shoulders commercial

Which Head and Shoulders commercial of Troy Polamalu do you like the most??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Troy Polamalu Head & Shoulder commercials
Troy is such a cool dude! Looks like a lion but the dude is well mannered and soft spoken. I doubt he uses the heads and shoulders shampoo because using that shampoo daily with Troy Polamalu's long curly hair can lead to disaster. I'm actually curious as to what his hair grooming must be like.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-29-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Troy Polamalu Head & Shoulder commercials
LOL! The Spanish Troy spoke in the last commercial sounds interesting.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down Massive afro hair style 5 times bigger than head! Curly Dude 1 821 04-11-2015 01:51 PM
Last Post: Papa Papaya
  Troy Polamalu using a wig for the shampoo commercials? Jurgen 4 3,006 06-02-2013 10:00 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum