Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble Finding the Right Hairstile
03-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Trouble Finding the Right Hairstile
Lately I've been messing around with a lot of hairstyles but I just can't find one that really suits me. Do we have a guide up for choosing the right hairstyle? If not, what are some good tips to find the right one? I can also post pics of my face shape/hair type if that will help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 01:43 AM by shane88.)
RE: Trouble Finding the Right Hairstile
Hello

Yes hair type, face shape, ethnicity and face type (ie babyface - someone who looks younger than their age) can have factors in choosing your hairdryer

To be honest just go for it, ok you have to be realistic sometimes but if your willing to put the effort into it then do, you talking to a guy who straightens his hair and is considering putting highlights in his head lol (my hairstyle btw is a messy shaggy with a fauxhawk/quiff, if you look at fabio coentrao on here that's my hair but it's dark brown at the moment)

Best way to start is find some hairstyles that you like, then start taking the "above things" into account

When people are thinking of having a new hairstyle I always think of these questions

Can you realistically see yourself day in and day out with this hairstyle? (The management side)
Is this a hairstyle you be proud to have? (casually, nights out, to impress the opposite sex - yes it does happen lol)
Would you be willing to invest in products to pull it off?
(straighteners, hair products, shampoos, conditioners)

Posting photos will be a great way to start, and i am more happy to help you, start browsing on here through the hairstyles section, find some hairstyles you like then post them on a thread

Feel free to PM if you want, and remember to read the threads and join in on the discussion
03-29-2014, 07:29 AM
Yeah I'm fine with whatever hairstyle as long as it looks good and doesn't take more than 20 minutes to style haha. I guess the best way is to post a picture, which I need 50+ posts. Any mod able to override this?
03-29-2014, 07:50 AM
Well your only 3 posts away, yeah just have a good look at the hairstyles section and celebrities as well, their be some hairstyles that will appeal to you, the early stage is basically identifying what you want to do with your hair
08-22-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm trying to still figure out a hairstyle that suits me but still need to find one that look goods and i want to have.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Need help finding a stylist who can actually do a good undercut! jackspade 1 777 10-19-2015 07:37 AM
Last Post: Vigilant Eskimo