Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top dry shampoo reviews - Some of the best dry shampoos for men
10-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Top dry shampoo reviews - Some of the best dry shampoos for men
Since I already posted a review of the TIGI Rockaholic dry shampoo, I though why not post some more top dry shampoo reviews? I will review dry shampoos that have worked for me and which will also work for any men. These products do also work for all hair types and hair lengths.

Dry shampoo has become one of the hottest, new breakthroughs in hair technology. Not only does this surprising product clean your hair without water, it provides your hair with long-lasting nourishment. Even though dry shampoos have been with us for some time now, not all are effective and I have tried some awful ones too. I really do find dry shampoo to be intriguing and this forum is the best to post hair product reviews. So here are my top 5 dry shampoo reviews.

1. Ojon Rub Out Dry Shampoo.

I decided to try this product since I have read mixed reviews about the Ojon Rub Out dry shampoo. I was modestly impressed. Imagine a cleanser that can revitalize your scalp without the use of water. This cleanser works powerfully, erasing impurities, toxins, excess oil, and product build-up. Not only does this amazing product work for all hair types, it is eco-friendly. If you are looking for a dry shampoo product that is honest, this would be it.

2. Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder.

When one thinks of dry shampoo, they really don't know what to think. Some people think it sounds interesting, as others think it sounds gross. Because these products are a tested and safe way to cleanse your hair without water, they are fresh and creative. The Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder is definitely an appealing dry shampoo, because it provides you with a variety of formulas that extend from different hair colors to different hair types. If you are looking for an easy dry shampoo product, this would be it.

3. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo powder.

It's a bit difficult to search and find great dry shampoos. Because dry shampoos are the result of trials and research that is rather new, there is so much to contemplate when choosing a formula that works. One thing that I can say is that the Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo powder revives and refreshes the hair removing impurities and oil, without water. The scent is rather fruity but it's still wearable for men. The Oscar Blandi dry shampoo also provides your hair with a texture that resembles your natural one so it won't leave your hair feeling like plastic.

The Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo powder has won numerous awards including best of Allure. I find the refreshing scent and the cleaning results to be one of the best things about this dry shampoo product. There are several formulas available. If you haven't tried dry shampoo, you can start by trying this one today as it will work great for what it is.

4. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo.

The Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo is available in an aerosol and non-aerosol formula. If you have read my TIGI Rockaholic dry shampoo review then you will know that it's always good to have different application formats for a dry shampoo, since the application format is more down to personal preference than anything else.

The Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo is truly a force to be reckoned with. This dry shampoo absorbs oil and other impurities, while promoting exquisite volume. I like this formula because it possesses an array of nutrients and extracts, including the oat extract making this dry shampoo product healthy. The best part about this staggering product is that it is hypoallergenic, so anyone can use it.

5. Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo.

I have tried an array of dry shampoos and I must say that this is one of the best, if not the best I have tried. Whether you are going to the gym and need an efficient product that is effective or you are looking for a quality dry shampoo, this would be it. Available at Amazon, this amazingly unique formula works as an impurity fighter, as it absorbs oil. It is very easy to use and the results are instant. The smell is also subtle and doesn't overpower the product. If you are looking for an amazing dry shampoo, this would be your product. If you are a dry shampoo fanatic or know someone who is, this is the product to purchase.

Elena
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: Top dry shampoo reviews - Some of the best dry shampoos for men
I think the list is an excellent one Elena. I hope you don't mind me recommending one extra dry shampoo. It's the Psssssst Instant dry shampoo.

This is my old standby when it comes to dry shampoos. It's cheap and consistently easy to find on the shelves both on Amazon and at most beauty supply stores. Psssssst! sprays white and has a mild, baby powder-esque scent. Just be sure to remember to brush your hair out 2-3 minutes later after the oil absorbs; after one day of getting strange looks at work, I finally realized that I was walking around with white dry shampoo roots all morning. Consider yourself warned, brunettes.

The Psssssst Instant dry shampoo is also cheap especially if you get it at Amazon. Can't remember where it was I bought it in Amazon so maybe mods will know where to get it. But do consider that shampoo too if you wanna to clean your hair the 'dry way'.
04-02-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Top dry shampoo reviews - Some of the best dry shampoos for men
Great thread and list! I was just searching for shampoo products in the forum and I saw this thread. This forum is jammed with huge threads with a lot of useful content to read and the more I search, the more useful content that I find and the more time I spend glued to my computer screen learning! Big Grin

These types of dry shampoo products look interesting. I have been using a supermarket shampoo for years that doesn't do any good but nor does it do any bad. So I just buy it because I didn't put much attention into hair products until I found about this forum.

I can see how a dry shampoo would be useful for me now that we are getting closer to the summer. I like to be outdoors with my bike and go camping during summer, so it looks like a dry shampoo would be very handy in that situation. Or maybe if I'm out of town visiting places and have to wake up early and rush through to get out of the door, that could also be a situation where I dry shampoo would be convenient if I can only have a quick shower and not get to use my regular shampoo.

For someone wanting to buy a dry shampoo, for the first time, what would be the best dry shampoo for men?
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
While not as popular as other men's hair products, dry shampoos are worth a try!
Elena, as usual with your reviewing posts, these are very useful dry shampoo reviews!

Since you mentioned your TIGI dry shampoo review, I will add that TIGI's dry shampoo is also worthy of being in your list and I recommend everyone to check Elena's review of TIGI's dry shampoo in the link I've posted. She goes in great detail over this particular branded shampoo and it's not an expensive one either.

Like it has been said in this thread already, dry shampoos are great for situations in which wetting your hair is just not feasible. Outdoors, not being able to take a shower in the morning or right after hitting the gym are all occasions when having a dry shampoo handy will be of great use.

While dry-shampoos aren't as popular as the more conventional shampoos for men, they are still worth considering when building your own men's hair products arsenal in your quest for awesome hair. Just make sure to not get the dry shampoo all over your bag! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 57 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 287 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Thickening Shampoo for Oily Hair waystinthyme 0 272 03-25-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: waystinthyme
  Head & Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo not working King Mustard 1 578 09-23-2015 09:30 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum