Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Top Knot Undershave Hairstyle with Shaved Sides Picture
10-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Top Knot Undershave Hairstyle with Shaved Sides Picture
The Undershave hairstyles is one of those extreme versions of mainstream men's hairstyles. In this case, the Undershave is the shaved version of the Undercut hairstyle. Nowadays, the Undershave enjoys some mild popularity among males looking to have their hair stand out from the currently-trendy hairstyles in 2015 such as the man bun hairstyle and the slicked back Undercut.

The Undershave is popular among men with long hair who tie their has as top knots and man buns. Let's remember that a top knot is nothing more than a small bun placed on the vertex area of the head (i.e. the back of the top of the head) and only using the hair on the top. The hair on the sides and back of the head in a topknot hairstyle is kept very short and/or buzzed. So, instead of just buzzing the sides and back with a hair clipper, some guys are resorting to outright shaving the sides and back of their head for a top knot Undershave hairstyle.

This is how the Undershave top knot style looks:

[Image: YnQqWLx.jpgp]

The shaved hair on the sides and back of the head will grow to a buzzed length (i.e. stubble) in about 2 weeks, so you can always go ahead and shave the hair on your sides and back of the head as a test, since the hair will grow back in a couple of weeks. For those of you interested in this particular shaved hairstyle, you can learn more about the Undershave in our Undershave haircut guide which also includes plenty of pictures, instructions on how to shave the hair and our recommended men's hair products for the Undershave haircut!

What do you guys think of this top knot Undershave hairstyle in the picture above? Yay or Nay? Feel fee to rate this hairstyle on the top-right corner via the star rating.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Top Knot Undershave Hairstyle with Shaved Sides Picture
One of the hairstyles examples I've never liked. Thanks for sharing anyway!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 145 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 185 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 401 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 371 06-08-2016 03:31 PM