Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toby Sebastian Hair Style as Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones
09-14-2016, 05:57 AM
Music Toby Sebastian Hair Style as Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones
Just got to the fifth season of GOT and saw Trystane Martell's (search for it) hair played by Toby Sebastian, which looks kind of similar to mine (by type). I liked it, and I wanted to know what should I say to the barber to get the same haircut.

Also, wanted to know what mousse or cream should I buy to get this look.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I can't add photos of mine till 50 posts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Toby Sebastian Hair Style as Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones
I too was wondering this when I saw your post and searched the forum for Trystane Martell's hair style. There's actually a section in the forum dedicated to his hair in one of the curly hairstyles guides. I don't think that I can post links yet but I'm going to try to post it.

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...2#pid13092

If the link doesn't work, then just use the forum's search function to search for a thread called: 'Medium Curly Hairstyles for Men - Epic Pictures Gallery'.

They recommend using a hair mousse to achieve the same hairstyle of Trystane Martell. There's a link in the post that tells about Trystane Martell's hairstyle that links to the hair products guide that is so popular. I believe they'e recommending the Agadir hair mousse or the Tigi hair mousse.

This is the hair products guide. I hope the link works:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-Epic-List

If not, search in the forum for a thread titled: 'Best Hair Products for Men - Epic List'. Get the recommended hair mousse as that hair mousse really helps with curly hair and with curly messy hairstyles like the ones of Trystane Martell/Toby Sebastian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trying to get Simon Baker style from "Margin Call" maverick767 1 389 09-05-2016 04:12 AM
Last Post: Salazar Mojo
Wink How to get Hale Appleman hair style and haircut BobDope 1 524 04-28-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: BobDope
  Help with a Style macher 0 514 10-15-2015 02:40 AM
Last Post: macher
  How to get Jay Alvarrez Hair Style HippySk8r 1 19,820 08-29-2015 12:13 PM
Last Post: Panther