Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for styling messy fringe hair with Caesar haircut
01-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Wink Tips for styling messy fringe hair with Caesar haircut
Hey all,

So I have never really been good at styling my hair so I am looking for some tips. The hair cut I have gone for is low skin fade with a textured fringe/longer on top. Very similar to this photo.

[Image: gW9FxGk.jpg]

I want to style the fringe forward and messy looking like in the photo from above. I have tried a technique I seen in a video, which basically said get the product into the roots and then use your fingers to rake your hair forwards side to side. However, my hair just stays straight, and the hair and my fringe look awful, like not even styled or connected. I've been using the American Crew hair fibre and/or the Redken rough hair paste. I have thin-ish hair so maybe I should get the Redken thickening lotion??

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Tips for styling messy fringe hair with Caesar haircut
You're gonna need a matte putty/fibre

Start by using volume powder from got2b and blowdry your hair this will create lots of texture.

Then add the the fibre/putty and play around especially crunching up the front and when happy finish with a hairspray.
07-21-2017, 12:22 PM
Use hair wax, it'll do great
07-30-2017, 12:54 AM
I would just go to the wash and wear look. Easily done.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trying to get into hair care/styling, no idea where/how to start Anonymoose17 5 687 07-29-2017 11:07 PM
Last Post: SomethingGood
  How to Style Messy Pompadour Hairstyle with Undercut Haircut? grants041 2 1,194 07-19-2017 07:17 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Haircut for someone with extremely dull/fine/thin hair? ohmygodbitch 1 390 07-17-2017 07:36 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Could you tell me name of this haircut? feftjavlabro 0 450 03-26-2017 02:40 PM
Last Post: feftjavlabro