Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for Andrew Garfield Greaser Look?
05-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Question Tips for Andrew Garfield Greaser Look?
Hey all! I recently went to the salon and requested a cut like Andrew Garfield's greaser look (Google Andrew Garfield greaser and it should be the first several images - I don't have permission to post an image). She had to cut it short to match the sides, which weren't long enough yet, but otherwise it turned out fine. I suck at styling though. Really bad. And my hair is thick and annoying.

I'm looking for any tips for styling this greaser look! Step by step instructions would be fantastic - talk to me like I'm a child haha. Specifically, I'm having trouble getting the texture of it down, but that might be because it's currently too short... but I am also having a lot of trouble with the front part that comes up. The quiff, I think it's called? His seems to flow so well with the rest of the styling and looks great - mine looks ridiculous. It's more of a thin wall that juts up in front and I can't figure out how to make it flow with the rest.

If that description sucks, ignore it – really I'm just looking for any tips/instructions on how you would pull that style off. Thank you!

Notes:
  • My hair is thick
  • I am using a hard hold pommade from Rocky Mountain House that's specifically for side parts, pompadours, etc.
  • I am also curious as to what this cut is called! A side part? A pompadour? Not sure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Awkward phase tips Sadboi2003 0 489 09-29-2016 07:36 AM
Last Post: Sadboi2003
  Undercut and straightening tips nickterry110 1 1,006 02-20-2016 05:45 PM
Last Post: JonSnow1
  Disconnected haircut with slicked back undercut hair tips Rushroadie2112 0 794 08-14-2015 07:01 PM
Last Post: Rushroadie2112
  Tips and Advice on Styling Hair Please! Dr. Isaiah 0 668 05-19-2015 07:01 PM
Last Post: Dr. Isaiah