Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips and Advice on Styling Hair Please!
05-19-2015, 07:01 PM
Tips and Advice on Styling Hair Please!
Hello, I am Asian and have really coarse and thick hair and I have found over the years that it is really hard for me to style my hair. I have been trying to style it about every year for the past 3 years and I have always given up because at the end of the day, my hair ALWAYS falls flat.

My brother has been blowdrying his hair and stuff for the past 3 years as well and his hair naturally goes up now and looks really nice, he doesn't use any gels or anything, just blowdrys it for about 5 minutes and it looks amazing throughout the whole day. I have tried that and I can't even get it to stay for 30 minutes. Now I've been adding some Gatsby to my hair while it's damp and messing it around so that when I blowdry it, I can get it the way I want to, then finishing it off by spraying Got2b Glued hairspray (not a lot) and it worked today and it has stayed up for about half the day then fell flat when I got home. I currently use Rubber Grunge Gatsby (Gray), Got2b Glued hairspray, blowdryer.

This is the hair that I want now. Any tips?

http ://i. imgur .com/PlCMdZi .jpg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need Some Advice Camden 0 72 11-25-2016 06:15 PM
Last Post: Camden
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 173 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 183 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
  Awkward phase tips Sadboi2003 0 177 09-29-2016 07:36 AM
Last Post: Sadboi2003