Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips To Grow Your Hair Faster 0 0
Tips To Grow Your Hair Faster
11-02-2018, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 12:37 AM by idavidi.)
Tips To Grow Your Hair Faster
Can I have Videos of tips to grow hair faster.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Tips To Grow Your Hair Faster
No need for videos. Hair growth is pretty stable and speeding its growth is almost futile. The only real scenario is if someone is ill, malnourished or has a low level of thyroid hormones. This leads to slower hair growth rates. When they get their health back, their hair growth speeds up again to a normal level.

I've herds a lot of different stories as a barber of products supposed to make hair grow faster. There isn't anything there proven to work although making sure you have good levels of several minerals and vitamins like zinc and vitamin A is a good start. There's a thread about nutrition for healthy hair on this forum, I recommend you read it (it's this thread).

I could go more into specifics if you so want but don't look for a magic potion as there aren't any. There's a book called The Mens Hair Book which has a chapter on stuff like this and gives you the lowdown on nutrition and hair minerals and vitamins based on scientific research. The author concludes the same as I've told you in that there's very little that can be done and it's dubious at best.

If you need any more specifics then sure, let me know.
11-02-2018, 10:41 PM
I dont know if you know about this or not .. try drinking alcohol a lot. It can help you Tongue
11-03-2018, 12:21 PM
(11-02-2018 10:41 PM)themirrorlife Wrote:  I dont know if you know about this or not .. try drinking alcohol a lot. It can help you Tongue

That's just silly talk. OP, disregard this. Alcohol does not make hair grow faster.

OP, follow the advice of forum member Ebony above as he is spot on.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------