Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a change!
08-31-2014, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 12:30 PM by moboblubub.)
Time for a change!
Hi everyone, I've decided to start my own journey here to keep the questions I have in one place and hopefully in turn help others out along the way!

I’m currently 21 years old and have pretty much had the same haircut since I was about 18, so I think a change is finally in order. My hair is just above shoulder length and is wavy; I've also got an inverted triangle face shape. When I was younger and had my hair shorter it was far less wavy and very curly, although I’m not sure if this was partly to do with how I had it cut or not.

I've never really paid much attention to my hair but now I want to make a change, I’m more than willing to learn and make the effort.

I have photos of the new style that I had in mind along with photos of myself, and was hoping to get some advice on how to achieve it; if it’s possible to do with curly hair without straightening it. My concern is if I have my hair cut shorter it may become too curly to achieve the particular style I was looking into. If it isn't possible then I'd also love any suggestions on what may suit my hair and face shape too.

If I could get permission to embed photos I'll have them up in no time!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Time for a change!
Sorry for the bump, but if anyone could help me out when they have some free time it'd be great, thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Need to change everything - from hair quality, to style, to products. 23kid 1 569 04-29-2015 07:39 AM
Last Post: 23kid
  Journey Time - Let's do this steamboat808 7 3,676 08-25-2014 12:07 PM
Last Post: steamboat808