Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigi Bedhead shampoo review and Tigi conditioner review
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Tigi Bedhead shampoo review and Tigi conditioner review
As part of the Bedhead range, here is a Tigi Bedhead shampoo review and a Tigi conditioner review. Tigi bedhead is one of a number of products created for professional use in the salon. I would like to tell you as a hairdresser about two items from this range. I have been using these products for long enough, and feel now that I have an understanding and gained personal experience I can now give a review.

These two reviews are from a female's POV but it is just as applicable to men as to women. So if you are looking to buy Tigi bedhead products, read these reviews. Tigi offers a huge range (see the Tigi bedhead styling wax review for example), and for us the stylist we can recommend which would best suit your hair type. With online shopping on the increase, and lots of sites such as Ebay and Amazon selling them it can be a little confusing knowing which is the right one for you.

Tigi bedhead control freak shampoo:

Which type of hair is it suitable for?.. Coarse, curly, frizzy, fine medium and thick hair. I have used this shampoo on all types of different hair and find it has a different out come for each individual person.

For frizzy hair it will tame, and control, and thick hair will become sleeker and shinier. Curls can be tamed whilst straight hair can show less split ends, and make the straightening process much easier. I find static whilst using straighteners greatly reduced. It's great for protecting hair against humidity, and with all the Tigi products leaves a long lasting fragrance you can smell all day.

The packaging is trendy and user friendly with it's pump action bottle in a lime green Colour. As soon as you pump it into your hands the smell of citrus and limes will hit you. If you want the perfect hair everyday I would use this product along with the conditioner every time you wash your hair. You can buy this at any good salon or online shop. It comes in two sizes, 400 millilitres, and what they call there tween packages. Tween will give you the best value for money as you get more than double the amount for not a lot extra. Control freak conditions and moisturizes the hair leaving it feeling manageable, and soft. Use in conjunction with other products from the control freak range and I know you will love the transformation.

Tigi beadhead control freak conditioner:

Although this conditioner can be mixed with any other Tigi product I find it works best together. You will notice a slight foaming effect that really penetrates the hair, and gets right into the dryness and frizz. Instantly you can feel this product working into the cuticle of the hair and smoothing down all those frizzy bits.

You only need a very small amount of both the shampoo and conditioner so be careful not to over use as the size of a fifty pence piece is normally enough for medium length hair. It goes a long way compared to other conditioners and Tigi recommend that it should last you a good few weeks.

You can use this conditioner at home as a conditioning treatment. Wash your hair as normal and then towel dry any excess moisture. Massage control freak shampoo in to the scalp for a few minutes, and the wrap in a plastic shower cap. Use your hairdryer over the cap to heat your hair for a few more minutes. wrap in a towel and leave for as long as you feel the condition of your hair needs it. Rinse and you will be amazed how you have managed to create a home conditioning treatment just as good as the ones in your local salon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Tigi Bedhead shampoo review and Tigi conditioner review
Ok this is perfect! I use the tigi bed head wax and my question. Is it better to use the tigi shampoo and the tigi conditioner with the tigi bed head wax?? I have curly hair so I like to use conditioner because it makes my curls better.

I hope you can understand my question because my english is not very good Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 367 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 0 193 08-19-2016 07:55 AM
Last Post: boolmir
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 1,800 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 262 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer