Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator review
09-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator review
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator is great hair product for any type of hair. It works really well for guys or girls with short hair. The main purpose of this product is to give your hair texture. The more you use, the more texture your hair will have. Bed Head Manipulator is great for adding waves, spikes, or curls to your hair. The only downside, is that it isn't a cheap hairstyling product by any means.

I spent the $17 retail price for this product before. The 2.0 oz. container surprisingly lasted me a couple of months, and I found myself somewhat addicted to this product. The thing I like the most about this product, is that it is not a gel. It's more like a wax. I hate using gels because they make your hair stiff, and if you leave gel in your hair for too long it will start to flake. I found that I could leave the Bead Head Manipulator in my hair for up to three days without it becoming to greasy or gunky. It actually looked the best after the second day.

Another thing I really like about Tigi Bed Head products, is that none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals. They do admit that some of their ingredients may have been tested on animals by other companies, but at least they are not the culprits. Their products are safe to leave in your hair, too. A lot of gels and hairsprays contain alcohol and other harmful ingredients that will damage your hair, especially if you don't wash it out. Bed Head Manipulator will not damage your hair no matter how long you leave it in.

Seventeen bucks is a bit too much money to spend on one hair product, though. Maybe if it cost $17 for a bigger jar it would be worth, but for only 2.0 oz. it seems a little bit expensive. Although, since my initial purchase of Bed Head Manipulator, I found that I could buy it for $11 from a flea market near my house. I have also seen it listed for $11 on some various websites, although, you will still have to spend a couple dollars on the shipping. If you are really eager to try out this product, but are not willing to spend that much money, you should check your hometown for any discount hair product stores, and see if they carry it. Nevertheless, some people are willing to spend $17 or more on a good hair product. If you are one of those people, you should definitely try Bead Head Manipulator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 1,825 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Bed Head Mega Whip replacement? jdubbs 0 562 12-22-2015 01:56 PM
Last Post: jdubbs
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 897 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 592 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434