Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on butch cuts?
07-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Thumbs Down Thoughts on butch cuts?
I have a thread about my personal issue here, but I'm looking for answers soon so I have a bit of a sub question: http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...s-haircuts

Anyway, I need a DIY haircut, and I'm looking to see what people think of butches, or if there's any alternatives
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Thoughts on butch cuts?
a butch cut is really easy. It goes on a high clipper comb and uses the same clipper comb for all the hair cut.
i used to give myself and my brothers butch cuts all time. Really ease if u have a good hair clipper like the ones the guys usually advice in this forum. Wait till one of the barbers tells u more but i was cutting this haircut before i even knew its name fyi
08-10-2014, 10:31 AM
The easiest to achieve. But don't go above a number 2(6 millimeters) all over. I used to have a number 2 all over. Imo buzz cuts look better with different numbers(for example a number 2 on the sides and 4 on top), unless you're severely balding.
08-17-2014, 03:46 PM
i think a butch cut looks great for all guys. The butch cut leaves some hair so your skull does not show like in the induction haircut and that is a bonus. Most guys look weird with the skinhead look aka induction haircut but with the butch cut it smoothes the skull angles.

I would go for a butch cut if u just want a no bs haircut. Make sure you read the thread on hair clippers here as you will do better with your own hair clipper and save a lot of money in a couple of months time.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair length of Butch Cut, Crew Cut and Ivy League haircut? topgun1572 2 5,854 05-17-2015 11:06 PM
Last Post: topgun1572
  Range of Neck Hairline Haircuts and Taper Cuts - Pictures Sunset 1 1,369 03-23-2015 09:01 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum