Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinning hair on top
06-23-2017, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 09:29 AM by Mosny123.)
Thinning hair on top
Hello,

I am not sure I gave a genetic male baldness pattern as my relatives went bald much younger than me.
I see I am thinning on top (U) although the sides are still very thick.

Is there anything I could try to thicken it up? Anything worked for you? I was looking on amazon but looks like a lot of the reviews are fake.

Shampoos? Supplements. .. I am not trying propecia because my wife and I are still trying to have more kids and I heard it could interfere.

I am 36 and hair started thinning mostly in the last 4/5 years.

Suggestions?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Thinning hair on top
Can you show us some pictures?
09-11-2017, 11:53 AM
I think it is probable that you gave a genetic male baldness pattern
09-13-2017, 02:21 AM
As I understand your case, you said
Quote: I am thinning on top (U) although the sides are still very thick.
and could say that you fall under the 5A category. To further check your case best to consult it to a hair doctor like Svenson Philippines for a check up so correct prescription will be given.
09-21-2017, 05:01 AM
Hair loss is one of worst issues someone has to face in his/her life. There may be a lot of causes behind hair loss as diet, nutrition,medical condition, meditation etc.
Hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. This could be due to pregnancy, childbirth or the onset of menopause. Hormone levels are also affected by the thyroid gland, so thyroid problems may cause hair loss. Patchy hair loss.
Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women. Men with this condition, called male pattern baldness, can begin suffering hair loss as early as their teens or early 20s. It's characterized by a receding hairline and gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair thinning - no recession (that I can see) kysp88 1 465 05-01-2017 02:06 AM
Last Post: Eric Ong
  Hair thinning after summer bniko06 0 604 02-09-2016 01:00 PM
Last Post: bniko06
  Vertex thinning at young age with straight thick hair and short length? Breezy22 0 1,262 09-29-2015 06:12 PM
Last Post: Breezy22
  Best haircut for men with thinning hair on top and vertex? Jd1989 0 1,123 09-07-2015 06:23 PM
Last Post: Jd1989