Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of trying minoxidil, need advice!?
01-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Thinking of trying minoxidil, need advice!?
Hi I am a 21 year old male and my hairline has been slightly receding for a couple of years now and is probably coming up to stage 2 on the norwood scale. Apart from the areas my hair is receding the rest of my hair seems to be quite thick and healthy. My receding is quite visible but is not too bad yet but I don't want it to get any worse so I was looking into preventative measures to prevent it getting worse rather than regrowth. I live a very healthy lifestyle eating good food and going to the gym and the shampoo I use is usually head and shoulders and sometimes nizoral. I have researched the various products and I am not sure about procepia as it seems many people suffer from erectile dysfunction when taking this with it sometimes being permanent which is quite off putting so I have been looking at buying a 6 month supply of rogaine/regaine foam. Will this have an effect of slowing down a receding hairline as it usually talks about the crown rather than the temples which is where my hair is receding. Is it a waste of money or will it potentially slow down the receding?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Minoxidil Regime? catchingitearly 0 72 11-17-2016 10:16 PM
Last Post: catchingitearly
  Receding hairline vs Mature hairline vs Widows Peak, advice? Dm4557 2 12,742 09-14-2015 09:56 AM
Last Post: markb03
  How to use different brands of Minoxidil and what strength to use? Wolvvv 4 3,030 07-30-2015 11:31 AM
Last Post: Wolvvv
  Hair loss products and hair loss shampoo advice AlCappuccino 0 636 07-22-2015 09:55 AM
Last Post: AlCappuccino