Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin straight hair but waves/curly at the front
08-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Thin straight hair but waves/curly at the front
My hair is 95% straight. The only complaint I have with it, is that I have the front part of my hair which is wavey/curly. It is not super Curly but enough to be noticeable. I can not have a really nice looking comb over because that part of my hair is curly. My hair is around 4 inches long and a number 1 on the sides. I have managed to have a semi good looking comb over with gel. But the gel I use is cheap 4 dollar gel I buy at cvs. I have been looking to also using wax or pomade but I am scared that the hold is not strong enough to try and manage my curls at the front. I can not style my hair dry I have to dampen it to manage. Is there a hairstyle that would best suit me? Or any hair products I can use to help keep a nice looking hairstyle. I do not mind taking 15 minutes to style my hair, I have been also blow drying that part of my hair the last few months but I do not want to damage my hair or mistreat it. I am looking forward to your responses and thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get straight hair from curly hair for men - Options Itsmelook 37 88,244 10-03-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Haircut to turn curly hair into wavy hair? PinkChili 0 171 10-02-2016 03:57 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  Straight thin hairstyle ideas Pickle 1 574 07-20-2016 06:12 AM
Last Post: hair-style
  Just have a question on developing waves within my hair. Oday1607 0 233 04-15-2016 08:47 AM
Last Post: Oday1607