Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin arms / Wrist
02-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Thin arms / Wrist
So basically my arms and Wrist are extremely thin and I would like to (Not sure what the word is) but I guess bulk up in those areas , Im just wondering (As I have no idea) what would be the best way to do this , Eating certain foods or certain ways , exercising or what?

If anyone could help that would be great as It is something I really don't like and would like to improve , Any tips or anything would be great.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Thin arms / Wrist
How old are you? Wrist size is mostly bone size with some connective tissue which would take years to thicken a little bit if you're past the age of getting increased bone density.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-03-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Thin arms / Wrist
Not long turned 18 , If I cant get bigger wrists (Which sucks as mine are really thin Confused) then ignore that and would be the best way to bulk my arms or in general?.

Thanks.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------