Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thick hair but receded temples? Am i balding
01-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Thick hair but receded temples? Am i balding
Lately ive been noticing that my temples seem to very receded. I only noticed this because my friends were making jokes one night and then the next day my hair was quite slicked back as i was wearing a hat and i thought "wow my temples do look quite receded". My father, his brother and his dad were bald, but my nobody on my mums side was. My father also had black hair where as mine is blondeish brown like my mums, and also he says it is much thicker than his was. So my question is am i experiencing balding or is it just a maturing hairline. I have about 7 pictures of my hair so you guys can get a good idea of what my hair looks like but i dont know how to upload them? so if you guys can tell me how to upload them i will. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Non-male pattern balding? Losing hair but unsure about reason AntonD 4 398 10-18-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post: AntonD
  Hair thickening fibers for balding - Do they work? HorseTears 1 146 10-11-2016 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 549 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Hair receding or maturing? Possible balding with receding hairline Relinquish 2 1,132 08-18-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Relinquish