Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thick & Dense hair, need fashion advice
05-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Thick & Dense hair, need fashion advice
Hello,

I pretty new to the world of men's fashion, and i have absolutely no idea how to style my hair since it's really really thick and dense, which people say is a good thing, i disagree on some levels.

I usually keep it short and add some wax to lift it in the front. But i'm pretty tired of this look, so i'm basically looking for tips and tricks to alter my looks a bit.

The thing is that i really want something like the "Jax" from sons of anarchy look, but whenever i try to go for long hair, my hair gets so puffy and "mushshroomy" looking that i give up and cut it back to my original look. And besides, using a shitload of wax just to keep it slicked back is too gross to be honest. What products do you use?

So basically i need advice from someone with really dense hair that went on to grow it long, how did you do it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair Too Straight and Thick! Want Natural Combover Hairstyle StraightHairProblems 0 399 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  Need advice on how to even out hair SublichChild 0 269 05-02-2016 12:11 PM
Last Post: SublichChild
  Problem With Straight,Thick Black Hair Sertinjo 0 856 03-20-2016 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Straight, thick, black hair virtualmonger 0 647 03-15-2016 05:44 PM
Last Post: virtualmonger