Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Caesar Cut hairstyle of Nick Kamen in "I Promise Myself" video clip
04-10-2014, 01:16 PM
The Caesar Cut hairstyle of Nick Kamen in "I Promise Myself" video clip
Nick Kamen was a British model who became worldwide famous through his song "I Promise Myself" where he sports a Caesar Cut haircut. Kamen was also famous for doing Levi commercials and for modeling, and he usually sported his hair in a brush up or pompadour. However, in the video clip for the song "I promise Myself", Nick Kamen's hair is cut in a neat Caesar Cut that will surely inspire some of you.

About the Caesar Cut

The Caesar Cut is haircut and hairstyle where the hair is cut short and combed forward, leaving a small vertical fringe. The Caesar Cut became popular in the mid-1990s when George Clooney made the hairstyle popular in the TV series ER.

Below is the video clip of the song with Nick Kamen's Caesar Cut hairstyle. It's difficult to get a definitive view of the style since the video clip is made with constant angle changes, but still, you can tell how the hair is shaped. The Caesar haircut is a style that suits many men, especially those with elongated or oval faces as well as men with a strong jawline. If you're interested to know more about this particular stylish haircut, then check out our Caesar haircut guide where we go through all about the Caesar Cut from how to style it to which hair products to buy and we also have plenty of inspirational pictures of the Caesar Cut hairstyle!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: The Caesar Cut hairstyle of Nick Kamen in "I Promise Myself" video clip
His haircut looks really good and the caesar cut is not an easy one to do! my mother used to love that guy btw in the late eighties I think it was Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Rafa Nadal Hair Loss Video Showing Serious Balding TheMensHairForum 2 6,614 03-03-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig
  Bradley Cooper Dreadlocks Video With Opinion On Hairstyle TheMensHairForum 1 746 12-15-2015 04:59 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Ed Sheeran washes Rupert Grint's hair and styles in messy hairstyle TheMensHairForum 1 2,217 12-15-2015 04:57 AM
Video Video of George Clooney Hairstyle as Caesar Haircut in "From Dusk Till Dawn" TheMensHairForum 1 1,447 12-15-2015 04:51 AM