Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Temple Fade Haircut Pictures of Vincent Laresca with Tupac Shakur in Juice movie
12-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Temple Fade Haircut Pictures of Vincent Laresca with Tupac Shakur in Juice movie
The temple fade haircut was popular in the 1990s, not so much nowadays. Here is a set of pictures of the temple fade haircut of Vincent Laresca in the 1992 movie Juice, which also stars Tupac Shakur.

The temple haircut has been a very popular haircut among black American males and the cut is done with a fast taper fade across the hairline. Other celebrity males known for the temple fade include Pauly D from Jersey Shore, although he calls it a blowout which is another name for a temp fade.

[Image: tumblr_mdt8h0dAOL1r8ypooo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 2M53KRW.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_movk9bTn8Y1qgspsyo1_500.png]

[Image: DfZZ78y.jpg]

[Image: BDjgMZW.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Temple Fade Haircut Pictures of Vincent Laresca with Tupac Shakur in Juice movie
I think this cut is maybe convenient for us black haired males that have very thick hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 156 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 375 06-08-2016 03:31 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Executive contour haircut with slicked side part for redhead guy Panther 1 1,621 12-15-2015 04:08 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Epic Ivy League Haircut with Quiff Hairstyle and Bleached Hair TheMensHairForum 1 1,367 12-15-2015 04:06 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c