Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapered Businessman haircut with classic hairstyle question
09-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Tapered Businessman haircut with classic hairstyle question
During the early 1980's I had a haircut that I liked quite a bit; it was cut short, almost the same length all over and I think the stylist used thinning shears or another scissor to blend in the hair so that when dried -- especially with a hair dryer -- the hair sat close to the scalp but didn't look 'shorn'. I cannot find pictures or references to such a style and I wonder if you have any thoughts of what that might have been called?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Tapered Businessman haircut with classic hairstyle question
What you probably had was a tapered businessmen haircut as the title of the thread says which I think was modified by a moderator. They (moderators) sometimes change titles to suit the forum's ease of use.

A businessman haircut is blended with scissors in a way that the hair looks to naturally tape in length without any sharp rims like other men's haircuts such as the undercut haircut or a fade haircut.

This is how a businessman haircut looks. Is it any similar to this?

[Image: 245px-Regular_Haircut.JPG]

If possible try to post some pictures of how you think the haircut that you want looked. I'm sure that if a moderator saw this thread your account was upgraded to post pictures as that's what they usually do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is my face shape and how do I choose my hairstyle? gamershawk 0 87 11-16-2016 06:46 AM
Last Post: gamershawk
  Hairstyle advice for dry short straight hair with round face shape overprotected 4 233 10-28-2016 02:24 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  How to shape 2 Step Undercut Hairstyle with thick hair products Ruadhri 0 142 10-24-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: Ruadhri
  How to style hair in brush up hairstyle? Picture illustration Wongford 0 174 10-04-2016 06:41 AM
Last Post: Wongford