Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for hair wax with strong hold but natural style look 0 0
Suggestions for hair wax with strong hold but natural style look
11-16-2018, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 11:53 PM by bixtape.)
Suggestions for hair wax with strong hold but natural style look
Hi Guys! I came to the states 3 months ago and my hair wax is about to finish and I'm looking to get a new one. Unfortunately mine is available only in my country and I have no idea which ones are good here.... I'm using ''rough wax'' which has strong hold , zero shine , natural look. I've tried before some other waxes like undercut but this one is by far the best one I had! I really hate the greasy look , or shiny look . I really want the wax to have strong hold but to keep the look of my hair very natural and be able to style it how I like to.I don't really want to spend more than 20$ . I can't post any pictures here so if anyone is willing to help me please message me so I can send you pictures! I would appreciate it a lot if you guys help a new brother out to get the right product without wasting ton of money! Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Suggestions for hair wax with strong hold but natural style look
Check out some of the Gatsby hair waxes. I've had good results with them. More of a natural look than the other waxes. Problem with strong hair waxes is the usually give the hair a synthetic look. Can't remember which one I used of the Gatsby line but maybe one of the barbers can chip in as they know the range and the rest of hair waxes around for different looks and hairstyles.
12-09-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Suggestions for hair wax with strong hold but natural style look
For a hair wax with a strong hold and a natural look, see this hair wax (also known as rubber or wax rubber, it's all the same). The hair wax in the link I've recommended is perfect for what you're looking for and does not have a greasy look nor a pasty look which you will find with other strong-holding hair waxes for men's hair.

Unfortunately most physical stores only carry the more common brands and not specialized brands like the one from the hair wax above. We always recommend to buy online if you're looking for specific hair products rather than run out of the mill products that are mediocre.

You only need a small amount of the hair wax in the link, so it'll last you a good time. But if your budget allows for it, then get two packs of it (x2).
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to Style Messy Pompadour Hairstyle with Undercut Haircut? grants041 2 2,051 07-19-2017 07:17 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  New Subforum suggestions - Voice your opinion TheMensHairForum 27 12,691 01-28-2017 08:34 AM
Last Post: londyndad
  How would you label this style? (Ben Mckenzie - Gotham) Gwame 1 2,105 05-02-2016 11:36 AM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  How to use hair styling wax for strong hold and not clumpy? halloweentm12 1 1,328 02-02-2016 05:13 PM
Last Post: Ubermensch