Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
01-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Suggestions
Hi guys, you have just opened my mind with all your topic!! You know a lottt, thank you so much!

I've read about two products that make your hair permanently less curly. One of them makes them straight (i don't want my hair to be straight), and the other one makes the hair less curly and that's what i need!

I'd like to have harry styles's curls, mine is enough curly, so i need much time to make them less curly, by using a flat iron! This product would help me a lot! So i was wondering which one it is better for me to buy!
Of course i want to maintain my curly hair because i really like it, but less curly yep.

So please suggest me which one i should buy, thank u so much!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Suggestions
How can i post a pic of my hair? ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suggestions for a new haircut? Lucas Lima 1 528 08-08-2016 01:58 PM
Last Post: gadgethawse
Brick Looking for new hairstyle suggestions (PICTURES) Cody Reks 4 2,139 05-22-2016 09:51 PM
Last Post: Cody Reks
  I cut this myself yesterday. Not terrible. Suggestions/improvements? calfcalf 0 495 01-19-2016 02:26 AM
Last Post: calfcalf
  I'm going to get my Afro cut and I need hairstyle suggestions. AfroNinja 0 461 09-18-2015 07:29 PM
Last Post: AfroNinja